Godaddy Office 365 is one unique flagship application that helps small businesses automate their business processes. Also known as Microsoft Office 365, it offers Excel, PowerPoint, and Word applications. Regrettably, not many are conversant with the application and what it offers to their business.
This article will explore everything you should know about Microsoft Office 365 and its impact on your business. Whether you want to write a blog in Word, track financial transactions in Excel, or create a sales deck using PowerPoint, these applications or tools help improve your job.
What is Microsoft 365?
The Microsoft Office or Godaddy Office 365 is a subscription-based productivity suite designed for education, business, and government. It offers everyone access to use different business tools and services. It’s a Software as a Service (SaaS) tool invaluable for businesses that understand its potential.
Microsoft offers Microsoft 365 package, and it uses cloud-based technology to provide updates and access to applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Users can download and install the Office suite software to their Mac or personal computer and get updates whenever new features are available.
The Microsoft 365 suite is unique such that you can get the latest Office version, access to other applications through your device, and additional OneDrive storage. For example, you can create a document using your laptop, upload files to your designated OneDrive and complete the work using the mobile application through your smartphone or tablet.
Features of Microsoft or Godaddy Office 365
If you go deeper into Microsoft 365, you will observe it contains exciting features for small businesses as it offers several subscription plans. Let’s explore the different Microsoft 365 small business plans available and how you can get the best out of them. Indeed, you will find one that perfectly meets your business need.
Nevertheless, the particular application and service when you subscribe will depend on the package of choice. Here are some applications and services available when using Microsoft 365.
- Microsoft Word: The Microsoft Word application is a universally used word-processing application that enables people to create and edit different documents. It’s a versatile word processing tool with several unique features, making it invaluable for anyone that wants to start their blogging career.
- Microsoft Excel: Microsoft Excel is one powerful and dynamic spreadsheet program that allows users to track, store, and manage small and large datasets. It’s a priceless tool for keeping and tracking monthly sales numbers for small businesses.
- Microsoft Outlook: It is an email and contact management tool that enables users to send and receive emails using their Microsoft account. Furthermore, it allows small businesses to share calendars and schedule meetings.
- PowerPoint: This application offers an opportunity to create and share dynamic slideshows and presentations. For small businesses, PowerPoint is critical as it allows business owners to create marketing materials and participate in public speaking meetings or events.
- Microsoft Publisher: If you want an easy-to-use graphic application, Microsoft Publisher is one valuable tool that allows small businesses to create layouts and personalize digital and print media designs. You can use it to create newsletters, business cards, coupons, and logos.
- OneDrive: Saving files and documents is essential for any business. OneDrive from Microsoft offers a cloud-storage platform for small businesses. Instead of keeping your files in several areas, it comes with a price. However, OneDrive makes it easy to upload, share, and access different files.
- Microsoft Teams: Another feature of Microsoft 365 is working on a digital space that streamlines project management and communication. It allows individuals and teams to perform video calls, voice calls, chats, and real-time collaboration.
Other applications include Microsoft Bookings, Microsoft Invoicing, and Outlook Customer Manager.
Microsoft 365 Subscription Plans
The Microsoft 365 software comes in different plans, depending on the plan you choose and the number of users who will have it. For instance, GoDaddy offers several Microsoft 365 plans that start with as low as $10 per month for each user. You can choose the best GoDaddy Office 365 package that suits your business needs.
The image below clearly shows the different Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy plans, allowing you to choose what you need. Importantly, these different plans come with distinct features that offers small businesses a valuable tool to improve and upgrade their businesses.
Image Source: https://www.godaddy.com/en-uk/business/office-365
Difference between Office 2019 and Microsoft 365
The Office 2019 is a static version that contains suites such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Unlike Microsoft 365, you can only install without any automatic update feature. In addition, Office 2019 doesn’t have tools such as Outlook, OneDrive, and other business applications like Invoicing, booking, Microsoft Team that are available for GoDaddy Office 365 from Microsoft.
Benefits of Microsoft 365
For small businesses, several benefits are familiarizing yourself with this Software as a Service application that enables you to save money and time in the future. If you haven’t considered using GoDaddy Office 365 from Microsoft, here are a few reasons to reconsider your option.
Microsoft controls everything
One main value intention was to create a fully controlled package by a single entitled. Since Microsoft is a staple in the technology industry, it provides an avenue to launch new applications and add features for businesses. Furthermore, all the applications interact incredibly well, making them a valuable tool for businesses.
It helps improve a flexible working environment: Flexibility is an integral component for small and large businesses in modern workplaces. Since Microsoft 365 is cloud-based, it allows users to work on the same document, notwithstanding their location simultaneously. You can work remotely and connect to the office as long as you have internet access.
It promotes client relationship management.
Lead management and client relations are key components of success, especially for small businesses. Microsoft 365 has unique tools designed to promote client relationship management
It adds professionalism for business owners
There are several things small businesses should worry about. However, professionalism shouldn’t be included in that list. Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy makes a smaller business look bigger because of the professional features the application comes with. Interestingly, small businesses can have a free business email designated with their domain name.
The Microsoft Office 356 combines different cloud applications and services integrated into a subscription-based model. It offers small businesses several ways to grow their business using data management, file-sharing, communication, and email applications. GoDaddy Office 365 from Microsoft offers small and big businesses unique tools to diversify and take their business to the next level.